What is Redeployment Assistance?
There are times in a person’s life where they find they are suddenly being displaced from work; redundancy, business closure, termination, or a personal decision to change career direction.
It may be an ideal time to re-evaluate and give some thought to the most appropriate career path or job.
How Does it Work?
It is recommended you made an initial appointment with one of our team, from there we will be able to individualise your requirements and plan.
What could be involved?
- A vocational interview will review your previous work history, your hobbies and areas of interest, together with your current situation and personal goals.
- Some testing can be involved, depending upon your needs and personal goals; aptitude, personality, vocational preferences.
- We are then able to offer recommendations of vocational goals and career direction. In some instances retraining or short courses make be encouraged to meet your personal goals.
- Thrive Psychology is able to assist with job seeking education and preparation, including resume and cover letters.
- Interview skills are essential to securing your employment, we are able to assist in tuition, confidence development and mock interviewing.